IMEI is an international identifier for mobile equipment. Each iPhone has its own unique IMEI, which distinguishes it from the rest. IMEI is the generally accepted standard for all mobile devices. This is something like a serial number, which is transmitted to the operator when authorizing the iPhone on the network. The format of the IMEI code is the same for all iPhones, regardless of manufacturer.
Also, the IMEI is used to track and block stolen iPhones at the level of a mobile operator, which in the future does not allow the use of such a device in the network of this operator.
How to find out IMEI iPhone?
- One of the fastest and easiest ways to find out iPhone IMEI is to enter the code * # 06 #. This code is universal and standard for all mobile devices.
- On the SIM card.
- On the package. Serial number information is provided on the box of each iPhone. Typically, this information is printed at the bottom of the package, next to other technical information and barcodes.
- Via the settings menu. Open “Settings” and go to the “General” tab. In the section that opens, find the “About this device” key.
- Via iTunes. Open the program on your computer and connect the iPhone to it. By clicking on the inscription next to the gadget’s image in the “Overview” section, you will receive information about IMEI.
By IMEI you can find out data such as:
- iPhone model.
- Serial number.
- Country and operator on which iPhone is locked.
- Lock status (Locked or Unlocked).
- Blacklist status.
- iCloud status and more.
IMEI check will significantly secure the purchase of used iPhones. We also recommend Check iPhone before buying to get to know your phone better.
UnlockBro also offers some advanced services:
✓ Check Network Carrier
✓ Check iCloud Activation Status
✓ Check Sim Lock Status
✓ Check Blacklist